BURNET CHAMBER OF COMMERCE seeks Marketing & Event Coordinator. Ideal candidate has experience in sales, event planning, and social media/ graphic design. Typical hours are M-F 9-5, but attendance at monthly after-hours events is required. While most work is at a computer, you must have enough stamina to stand on your feet/ walk around for hours at our two festivals. Pay is $18/hr + $350 monthly stipend. View job details. To apply, email your resume AND a cover letter explaining why you’re a fit to Allison@burnetchamber.org.
J BAR ENTERPRISERS is hiring!
1. J Bar Enterprises is seeking a Master Mechanic. ***$2,000 sign on bonus*** Related experience and knowledge required. ASE Certifications required. Monday through Friday work week. Competitive pay & excellent benefits. Join our rapidly growing team today! https://bit.ly/jbarmaster
3. J Bar Enterprises is seeking a customer service representative to join our growing team. Schedule would be 9 am to 6 pm, Monday-Friday. The CSR is the first point of contact to J Bar for many of our customers. We are searching for a person who has outstanding customer service skills, can multitask, is not afraid to ask questions, and looks for opportunities to help connect people to our other services. Full job position and application
SOOO YUMMY BAKERY – Baker
Must be 18 or older. Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to stand most of the day(of course you will be allowed breaks). No prior bakery knowledge required. Pay based on experience. Must have a good work ethic.
ERIC’S PLUMBING/ LAKE LBJ PLUMBING – Apprentice Plumber – F/T, Competitive pay with medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay. Apply by emailing Eric@lakelbjplumbing.com.
Licensed Journeyman Service Plumber – F/T, Competitive pay with medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay. Apply online at www.LakeLBJPlumbing.com.
CAPTAIN D’s – Restaurant Manager
2+ Years management experience sought.
Duties include: Recruiting and appraising staff. Training and supervising staff. Managing inventory and product orders. Maintaining financial and statistical records. Dealing with customer complaints and queries. Maximizing profitability and productivity in the restaurant. Motivating staff to meet sales and customer service targets. Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations. Preparing promotional displays and materials. Liaising with area and company management. Providing opportunities for staff advancements.
Apply in person at 1404 S. Water Street, Burnet.
BRANDENBURG PLUMBING seeks F/T employees. Compensation: $24-$28 per hour + commissions (Avg. $60k-$80k per year), 80+ Hours PTO, 401k with 4% Company Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, Paid Ongoing Training, Flexible Work Schedule, Consistent Full-Time Work, and Company Provided Uniforms, Truck, iPad, iPhone, Tools (other than hand tools). Apply by emailing Lucas Brandenburg at email@example.com
PEC: MEMBER RELATIONS AGENT (apply: https://jobs.pec.coop/job/Marble-Falls-Member-Relations-Agent-TX-78654/1010899600/)
$18.23 Minimum Starting Base Pay* + KPI Bonuses + Competitive Benefits
PHYSICAL OFFICE LOCATION: PEC Marble Falls District Office – 4302 North US 281, Marble Falls, TX 78654
Position Summary: This position is responsible for providing front-line interface to the membership in support of the Cooperative’s strategic initiatives.
NEXSTREAM is hiring multiple positions! We are a Central Texas-based Internet Service Provider (ISP) delivering reliable fiber-fast Internet throughout the greater Hill Country. We believe connected experiences should be simple. Nexstream takes pride in our solid team, scalable processes, and industry-leading technologies to help build transparent and reliable connectivity with our neighbors and local businesses. Our team aims to gain new perspectives and footholds as we work to transform obstacles into opportunities.
- Customer Success- The customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Network Installer– Nexstream is looking for a detail oriented, problem solver to join our construction / installation team. Network Installers have a strong understanding of structured cabling, wireless technologies, and construction skills. Enjoy working with your hands and spending time outdoors. Network Installers will install, troubleshoot, and repair Internet services in both residential and commercial environments.
- Outside Plant (OSP) Construction Crew- Our field laborers are structured as entry-level positions that offer exposure to many applicable skills and build proficiencies in the life cycle of fiber and wireless technologies. We look for motivated individuals, interested in going the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Tower Technician- Nexstream is looking for a full-time Tower Technician to service the greater Hill Country area. We provide fixed wireless internet to residents and businesses throughout the region and we are meticulous about taking care of our infrastructure to deliver broadband to our customers.
Please visit Careers-Job Listings at Nexstream for additional information and to apply.
SERVPRO of Marble Falls and Lampasas (in Burnet) is looking for Crew Chiefs and entry-level Technicians who are motivated, consistent, and want to contribute to a growing company that offers an excellent opportunity for personal advancement and growth. SERVPRO is available 24/7 to respond to residential or commercial water damage cleanup and restoration. Responsibilities include: Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance. Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements. Responsible operation of company vehicles. Customer communication and process explanations. Being punctual.
Organization and leadership abilities. Communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated. IPAD navigation. Experience in Water Restoration (preferred).
Full-time. 8-hour shift. Overtime. On Call. Paid time off.
High school or equivalent (Preferred). Driver’s License (Preferred). IICRC Certification (Preferred).
Contact Shannon Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org / 830-353-0136
BEE CAVE DRILLING (in Burnet) seeks motivated individuals who are hardworking and reliable to fill
Driller and Service Apprentice positions. Willing to train the right candidates. These positions require prolonged periods of standing, heavy lifting of equipment and materials. Apprentices perform hard physical labor in all kinds of weather and work is performed outdoors. Must have the ability to follow instructions and be able to work on a team. Exciting career opportunity with room for rapid advancement. 40 hours guaranteed with plenty of overtime. $14-$17 per hour for untrained plus bonuses and benefits. Health insurance, paid holidays, & paid leave.
Diesel and gas truck mechanic wanted for shop and field work in Dripping Springs area.-2+ yrs. experience preferred. -Basic tool set needed. -Must be able to work Monday – Friday and occasional long hours. -Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, work outside in all weather conditions as needed. -Must have clear driving record and background check. -Wage dependent upon experience. Higher wage for knowledge of hydraulics and welding. Health insurance, paid holidays, & paid leave.
Contact Abby Evans, email@example.com / 512-894-4221.
TRAILBLAZER GRILLE is hiring Server, Busser, Host, Dishwasher. Competitive pay, days & evenings, off on Sunday’s. Dental & Vision benefits. To apply, you can go by Trailblazer Grille and pick up an application or contact Trace Catlin to email your resume or schedule an interview.
J BAR ENTERPRISES in Burnet is searching for a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service skills, can multitask, is not afraid to ask questions, and looks for opportunities to help connect people to our other services.
They are also seeking Service Route Drivers to maintain the cleanliness of our sanitary restrooms and uphold our promise of excellent customer service. Starting at $20 an hour, $2500 sign-on bonus, quarterly bonuses and other benefits. Since 2008, J Bar has been an innovator in the portable sanitation industry, and our commitment to the professional and personal growth of our employees.
Lastly, they are seeking an Inside Sales Associate. The ISA is the first point of contact at J Bar for many of our customers. Essential duties include being a friendly face for all visitors at our new facility in Burnet, entering in orders received from the outside sales team, and being a motivated team player.
J Bar is a family-owned company that takes great pride in the service we provide our customers, as well as the motivating, inclusive work culture we provide for our employees. To find this posting, visit www.gojbar.com/jobs
CITY OF BURNET – The City of Burnet seeks applicants for the following departments: Public Works, Fire Department, and Delaware Springs Golf Course. For details or to apply, please visit www.cityofburnet.com/hr.
ENTEGRIS – Entegris is growing! For details on the various positions available, go to Careers – Job Listings at Entegris, Inc. (icims.com).
Chamber members interested in submitting a job:
For an individual job posting, please complete this online form. To post multiple positions, please email the basic information you would like shared and where applicants should apply to Allison@burnetchamber.org.